Friday, June 29, 2007

The story behind Big BodyTattoos


The story behind Big body tattoos
If you’re not totally new to this website ya know that
my last 2 years been a rollercoaster…

First I saw my daughter take her first breath of air,
stumbling into this thing we call life...
To just days after see my long time friend Heavy-D laying there
dead in front of me…
30 days later I then lost Tall-1..my best friend in this life
in a motorcycle accident,
add a mother with cancer & you get the picture of my life in 2007…

I really lost it for a while…& even though I’ve been thru some
crazy bad ass shit in the past this shit took its toll…

When my head finally started to clear I found a big lump in my right leg…
My doctor thought it was a tumor so he sent me to the oncology.
Got flashback memories from the time I spent at the hospital
while my mom was having her battle…

No comments: